• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide toothcomb.
• Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
• Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying the conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
• Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
• Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
MaterialVirgin Human HairColorsNATURAL, NATURAL/BLACKCutLayered
About this item
- Color Shown: NATURAL
- Unlimited Parting
- Contouring Mesh Cap
- Bleach It / Dye It / Curl It
BLEACH IT!, DYE IT!, CURL IT!
STYLE AS YOU WANT!
UNLIMITED PARTING OPTIONS
BRAZILIAN SWISS 4X4 LACE WIG FEATURES:
TREAT IT AS YOU WOULD YOUR OWN HAIR.
With proper care, Unprocessed Human Hair will last.
Hair will remain undamaged by avoiding frequent use
of excessive heat, dyeing, or perm chemicals.
PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS.
By following proper dyeing and perming methods,
successful results can be achieved.
We do not recommend bleaching/dyeing “Natural Black” hair.
“Natural Black” hair will not achieve desired dyeing results.
For best results, consult with your professional hairstylist;
test only with a small portion of hair before coloring or
perming the entire bundle of hair.
CONTOURING MESH CAP
CONTOURS TO FIT VARIOUS HEAD SHAPES AND SIZES
NON-BULKY, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE